Company News

CLS is now ON-LINE

New for March 2007, this site is provided mainly for informational purposes.  Please check back and feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions you may have.



  Crane Land Surveying, P.C.



Crane Land Surveying is conveniently located in Battle Creek, MI on Beadle Lake Road just off of I-94 at Exit 100.  We specialize in your land surveying needs, providing our services in Calhoun, Barry, Kalamazoo, Branch, Eaton, Jackson, & Hillsdale, and St. Joseph Counties.  Please see our services page for a list and explanation of services we typically provide.

  About Us:

Crane Land Surveying, P.C. was founded in 1993 by William Crane, P.S. when he purchased the surveying equipment and records of Hatfield Engineering.  The records of Hatfield Engineering included the records of Dekeyser & Associates and various county surveyors dating back to about 1900.  In 1994 Mr. Crane also purchased King, Ryan & Associates Inc. (which includes the records of King & Carr, Inc.) and Davis Land Surveying in 1996.  Michael Pratt, P.S. joined the firm in 1994 and became part owner in 1999.  

Our mission is to provide a high quality professional service to our clients and build lasting relationships through continuous communication.   We also utilize the latest in data collection and CAD technology to provide our construction partners with the best and most efficient product possible.

Typical Services:

Mortgage Reports

Location Sketches

Boundary Surveys 


Land Divisions / Parcel Splits

Subivisions / Site Condominiums

Topographic Maps

Construction Staking

As-Built Surveys

Flood Certificates 


Web hosting services

© 2007 crane land surveying, p.c.